Apr 26, 2012

Keeping In Touch While Traveling

My husband and I just returned from a very exciting trip and I’ll tell you about it next week. Today, I’d like to share with you my little discovery, which is connected to travel.

While we were on vacation, two of my girlfriends had their birthdays. Worried about not being able to use either cell phone or internet during those two days (we spent part of the trip in secluded area), I wanted to schedule their “Happy B’day” e-mails in advance.

Since Yahoo or Gmail do not have that option, I searched the internet in hopes of finding a solution, and guess what? I did! Website www.LetterMeLater.com allows you to send emails to anyone you wish, with the ability to schedule them at any future date and time you choose. With this service, you can write emails with your existing email address, and they will get sent at the exact date, or dates that you specify - down to the minute. Other features include but not limited to, file attachments, HTML emails with rich content to add style and structure, and even sending scheduled txt messages to your cell phone!

No advertisements will be sent with your emails. You can find the detail instructions on http://www.lettermelater.com/forum.php?id=1.

No comments:

Post a Comment