Jun 23, 2012

Great News

With summer in full swing, I'm receiving many questions about possible destinations for vacations, long weekends and one day excursions. I am always more than happy to help with advice, however I realized that even though some places I think would be worth a visit have been described previously on my blog, they might not be easy to find right now, since so many articles have been posted over the past ?? years/months?.
Therefore, I created the Geographical Archive, dividing all posts, old and future, into 3 categories:
Tristate area (NY-NJ-CT)Around the US Around the World.

I also created the Helpful information tab, where you'll find different general information about traveling, i.e. websites, travel insurance, and hot travel deals of the week.
All 4 tabs are now located right under Blog title on the home page - next to "Contact me" tab.
Each post's title has the month and the year the post was originally posted. To go to particular article you would like to read, click on right site of the page on the month of the year the article was posted and you you'll get to desire article, without browsing the entire blog page by page.
The future posts will continue appearing on the home page and at the same time will be added to Geographical Archive for future reference.
Finally, I'd like to remind you that there are two ways to keep in touch with my blog:

One - to go directly to www.friendstravelclub.blogspot.com and check the new posts every week- you might want to place this web address in your Favorites for quicker access.
The other - go to www.friendstravelclub.blogspot.com, type your e-mail address in Follow by e-mail field and follow the prompts. Once you confirm you want to be subscribed to my blog, every new post will be automatically delivered to your e-mail address.
If you'd like to make a comment to any of the articles, just click on Comment below that article.
And last but not least- I want to thank all those who send me stories and information about the places you visited to share with my readers.
Have a great summer,
Liliya

No comments:

Post a Comment